kamera?

I'm looking for something on Kamera, the KDE gphoto2 frontend.  I'm not
sure where to find the specific packages or even if it is already
installed.  The gphoto page says it exists.  http://gphoto.net/gphoto2/
TheKompany page says it is a part of KDE.
http://www.thekompany.com/projects/gphoto/download.php3  KDE help finds
nothing.  I can't even find anything with `locate kamera`.  TheKompany
page also says that once KDE2 is installed I should be able to access
the kamera control panel under "Peripherals" in the KDE Control Panel.

Does anyone have any hints on where I might look too see about getting
this up and running?  Thanks.

Saadiq