Re: links not launching Konqueror

I have found that in addition to the problems mentioned in my original post,
left-clicking on a .html file on the desktop will not open it - nothing
happens at all. Right-click and select "Open with Konqueror" and again
nothing happens, but selecting "Open with Quanta" or "Open with StarOffice"
both work fine. Konqueror wouldn't even start from the menu until I added
"openProfile webbrowsing" to the kfmclient command. Is it possible that
something like this is keeping Konqueror from opening in the other cases?

Michael