Re: KDE and euro symbol

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2001 11:15 schrieb Marc SCHAEFER:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > That _should_ do it but it does not. The character is present (I changed
>
> I use that:
>
> schaefer@defian:~% more .Xmodmap
> keycode 115 = Multi_key
> keycode 26 = e E 0xa4
> keycode 10 = 1 plus bar

If I use:
1) keycode 26 = e E EuroSymbol
   you can see nothing typed, the key seems to be blocked.
2) keycode 26 = e E curency
   the key works, but I get a circle with three dots at four "corners"
3) keycode 26 = e E 0xa4
   I'm getting questionmarks.

Do I have to install special fonts or something? If I look at the kde keymap,
I can't see an euro symbol anywhere. But I can see it in the mails...

Greetings,
-Cajus