Re: setting up packages to autobuild on alpha

Bugger, this at a time when I'm about to leave the country. :)

My packages will be updated but it may be a little slow in coming.

Thanks for the tips - Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The girl who writes the songs never has to meet anybody. That's
the deal we have together. She doesn't have to deal with journalists. She
doesn't have to deal with anybody. She writes the songs and comes through
the music but if it comes to anything else, she has a couple of little
friends, she has a boyfriend she'll go play with, and a few ice cream coke
float buddies, and she has a dominatrix friend who tells her secrets and
stuff, but she does not deal with anyone else.
	- Tori Amos