Re: qt + gl + problems + etc...

well..doing a debconf warning won't do any good for the maintainers of
the packages.  It'll only annoy any users who install the library.  I'm
expecting that people will file bug reports rather quickly that apps fail and
the maintainers will come yell at me and all will eventually be good.

new maintainers will find out by reading documentation or asking me.

as for 2.2...beta1 is really nice.  kdelibs is in incoming and kdebase is
on it's way up right now.

Ivan