nspluginviewer crashs with debian version of libqt 2.3.1 (was Re: konqueror and flash)

David Bishop wrote:
>Not only that, but for me flash has been crashing very regularly (almost
>every time) for the last few weeks, whereas before it worked fine.  This
>happens both with 2.1.2 and 2.2alpha.  Anyone else experiencing this?
>Workarounds?

Im using the debian packages of kde 2.2alpha.
Flash plugins work fine, but as soon as i click on a link so that
the plugin is stopped, nspluginviewer crashes.

I´ve noticed, that i dont get the crash with a self compiled
libqt, from the trolltech sources.

I compiled it like this:
# ./configure -gif -system-zlib -system-libpng -system-libmng -system-jpeg
# make symlinks  src-moc src-mt sub-src
and copied the newly compiled l