Re: kpackage - rpm missing dependency?
- To: Regnat Nikolaus <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kpackage - rpm missing dependency?
- From: Ben Burton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:02:57 -0500
- Message-id: <0106152002570K.00606@emerald>
- In-reply-to: <01061401132500.00663@rx1074>
- References: <01061401132500.00663@rx1074>
The problem was fixed with the last kpackage upload. I checked on my system
(kpackage 4:2.1.1-3) and rpm is indeed listed as a Depends:.
This version of kpackage will presumably make it into testing shortly.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Public Key: finger firstname.lastname@example.org
I am finding that vulnerability gives me great strength, because
you're not hiding anymore. It's really about being a pioneer for myself,
going into the places where I am not being taught. I have to teach myself.
- Tori Amos