Re: configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0)
- To: "Debian KDE" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0)
- From: Bud Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:09:02 -0500
- Message-id: <01060520090202.23014@twocups>
- In-reply-to: <01060519452701.00567@emerald>
- References: <01060519391001.23014@twocups> <01060519452701.00567@emerald>
On Tuesday 05 June 2001 19:45, Ben Burton wrote:
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries)
> > not found. Please check your installation!
> May I ask what you're trying to configure? Looks like it's after the qt1
> libraries, not the qt2 libraries - is this a KDE 1.x app?
This is from kmpg-0.5.4, but I got the same error trying to configure
c-cpp-reference-1.0 for kdevelop a couple of nights ago. In both cases I
tried ./configure --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt1g/lib, which I thought
would help it find the 1.45 libs, but that didn't change the error.
Bud Rogers <email@example.com> http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation. And not too much moderation either.