Re: Packaging WM themes - question

On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 07:18:31PM +0200, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> Ben Burton wrote:
> >
> > > ... so you get a bigger machine for the job.
> >
> > I suspect the point of Casper's post was that this is not always possible.
>
> I really have a hard time believing that.

Unfortunatly this is exactly what I mean.
For example I've been following an Internet browser called Arachne
(http://www.arachne.cz) for a long time. It is a fully graphical
browser for DOS which has also been ported to Linux.
It's mostly used by people that can't/won't use windows. At a certain
time changes were made that prevented Arachne from running on 286's. A
hughe roar was made by the community, clearly showing that many people
are still depending on "old" hardware, even in rich countrys.

--
	Casper Gielen
casper@huiscomputer.homeip.net, capslock2000@mailandnews.com