Re: last update broke kcmshell?? can't find kcmshell.so
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: last update broke kcmshell?? can't find kcmshell.so
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 05:23:06 -0600
- Message-id: <20010513052306.A11862@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <20010513071453.A29645@debian>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, May 13, 2001 at 07:14:54AM -0500
- References: <20010513071453.A29645@debian>
ack...it got accidentally moved into kdebase...I'll get that fixed.
On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 07:14:54AM -0500, Angelo Cano wrote:
> I just upgraded some new kde packages for potato and /usr/bin/kcmshell
> doesn't work.
> bash$ /usr/bin/kcmshell
> kcmshell: error in loading shared libraries: kcmshell.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> bash$ ldd /usr/bin/kcmshell
> kcmshell.so => not found
> libksycoca.so.3 => /usr/lib/libksycoca.so.3 (0x4001c000)
> libkio.so.3 => /usr/lib/libkio.so.3 (0x400a7000)
> Isn't it supposed to be in kdebase-libs?
> 'dpkg -L kdebase-libs' doesn't show it.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
---end quoted text---
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD