Re: Accents in konsole again
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Accents in konsole again
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:31:13 -0600
- Message-id: <20010510143113.A25272@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01051022004000.00452@pinwand>; from Brix@physik.rwth-aachen.de on Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:00:40PM +0200
- References: <01051009234500.02037@enterprise> <01051022004000.00452@pinwand>
> > I am running an updated sid distribution. The bug that
> > prevented entering dead-key combinations like
> > accented characters seems to be with us again.
> > Can anybody else reproduce this bug before I submit
> > a bug report?
> Yes, it is the same problem on my Potato 2.2 with the KDE packages from
> http://ftp.wh9.tu-dresden.de/pub/linux/debian-stuff/KDE2 and German settings.
> Neither Umlauts (äöü) nor other accented characters (é,è,á,à,ñ) work in
> konsole... :-((
well that just blew away what I thought it was. I figured it was the new
i18n patches I applied for japanese support...but those didn't get applied
to the potato qt packages.
is it *just* konsole that is having this problem?
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD