Intergrating KDE with BlackBox Window Manager

Hi, I'm running Debian Patato with kernel 2.4.3 and the blackbox window
manager.

I've recently installed KDE 2.1.1 and would like to know how I can manipulate
startkde so that it chooses blackbox as the default window manager?

I have found an outdated HOW-TO over at:

http://www.draknor.net/kbb/howto/index.html

It explains how you can edit .xinitrc to start KDE with the BlackBox window
manager. I have tried this using their technique but have had nothing but
problems. I think its because their how-to is based on the beta version of
KDE 2.

Is it be possible to change .xinitrc to use startkde with a few options that
would specify BlackBox as the main window manager?

Thanks

Stef