Re: KOffice 1.1 Beta1

> I'll ensure that http://www.koffice.org/install-binaries.phtml is
> updated.

Grazie.

> Sorry, I can't find any mention of this. What flavours of Debian are the
> binaries avaialbe for (e.g. potatos, testing, etc)

Binaries for unstable will always be available at the usual debian places
(www.debian.org, ftp.debian.org, etc).

Binaries for testing and stable (if I may speak for those who run
kde.debian.net) will be available at kde.debian.net but will take longer to
appear since there will be some non-trivial work involved in backporting
things to testing/stable.

Thanks,
        Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
        - Oscar Wilde