Re: konqeror bugs of note *stable*

> Have found the following bugs still present in konq:
>
> 	SSL support not functioning
> https://money.bankamerica.com/cgi-bin/cob/1YlXjtbiPDfjNjqfCRowEQO5v8uU0rS_W8Zkryv918403/2/bofa/ibd/COB/presentation/GotoLobby
>
> This is a secure bank account site not accessible via konq, but nutscrape
> does fine.  (This, of course uses password control)

what do you mean not accessable?  I can get to that url with no problem...or
are you saying you can't log in?

> 	Double downloads are again required to save any currently rendered images,
> ie. if you decide to save a picture off a webpage it slowly re-downloads the
> entire image to save it.

and this I can't reproduce either.  Unless your talking about from a
https (SSL enabled) site...in that case it better not cache that...if it does
I'll be upset.

> Did the latest updates at 5 pm 4/5/2001 PST.

this don't tell me anything sorry... That update could have been from source
forge and thus 2 months old...

I need version numbers of packages...are you using potato or unstable...if
potato are you mixing packages..etc...

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II