Installing KDE 2.1 and X

I have a fresh potato install that I have upgraded to woody via apt-get by
changing my /etc/apt/sources.list to testing.  I did not install any
x-windows packages in the initial installation, as I wanted to make sure I
didn't have any X 3.3.6 stuff on the machine when I put 4.0.x on it.

What is the most effective way of installing X and KDE 2.1 via apt.  Should I
use the X debs provided by testing, or does Ivan have some X stuff done up
for us?  What is the name of the QT 2.3 packages.  What are the names of all
the KDE packages?  What are the sources.list lines I need to add?  Are the
packages all set up for font anti-aliasing?   I want to put all the KDE stuff
on the machine that is available.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--

Stewart Jenkins