Re: lisa

"Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:
> I just spent the past couple hours (along with doing a few other things)
> digging through the lisa pacakge.  This is where I am at right now:
> [...]
> so what this seems to give me is a working klisa package out of the box.

You did not mention whether you were looking into feedback on this,
but still:
I purged my old lisa install (I had modified its config file to work
with my setup),
got the new klisa and installed it. I was sceptical when it just
said "lisa running" (or
something) but indeed. It works - out of the box. Something no
Samba, linneighbourhood
or gnomba would do out of the box. Heads up to you and the
developers of lisa!

Yours Malte #8-)