Re: At a loss with kppp

    Hello,

Since you are using debian, you still may wish to give pppconfig a shot. I am
using now for my machine and use the 'demand dialing'. All I do is run pon
after I boot up the box. This sets up pppd to automatically log onto my ISP
whenever I need outside routing. It hangs up the line after a set period of
time that you set up during the pppconfig for your account.

I attempted to use kppp on kde 2.0.. It would sometimes work and sometimes
not. Since I couldn't trace it down I just used debians built in pon/poff.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145