Re: kppp scripts

On Saturday 24 March 2001 14:16, paul taylor wrote:

> kppp does not work and has ruined all dial up for me. this is not
> ideal.

It's been a long time since I even bothered with kppp.  I sometimes
need to bring ppp up or down from a login from another box, so I'm
accustomed to using pon and poff anyway.  On this box I have a couple
of icons on the desktop that call pon and poff.  Works like a charm.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.