Re: AA fonts and all

I had the same problem and I believe is again the libfreetype6
package. The last version seems to work only with truetype fonts but not
with Type1 fonts. The woody version works with both.
Quim

Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà         E-mail:  quim@mat.ub.es
Dept. App. Math.& Analysis   Phone:   (34)-93 4035747
Universitat de Barcelona     Fax:     (34)-93 4021601
Gran Via 585
08071 BARCELONA, SPAIN

WWW: http://www.maia.ub.es/cag/index.html