About a warning, libqt.so and libutil.so not found

Hi all,

I have update all the deb packages for kde2 of my potato.

Durind installation (I was using dselect), some package displayed a
warning about the following two packages missing: libqt.so and
libutil.so.

I have checked in the directory and these two packages are soft links to
other packages which are effectively missing!

As I do not have had any problem with kde (all work fine), I am not sure
if it's only a passing bug (already corrected) or it's a new thing.

Anybody had the same problem?

Thanks,

Mauro.