Re: Licq KDE docking still doesn't work
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Licq KDE docking still doesn't work
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:56:36 -0700
- Message-id: <20010130075636.A26557@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01013015455100.01313@yatsu>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 03:45:51PM +0100
- References: <20010130153832.A8379@rum> <01013015455100.01313@yatsu>
> working here, compiled 27th januari (using potato)
Ok... I need clarification. :)
let's not use compiled dates...let's use package version numbers...
so...I'm going to assume this is the licq package that is part of the
kde.tdyc.com suite - package version # 1.0.2-0.potato2
> > Just checking here before sending in a bug-report. For me
> > the KDE support for Licq still doesn't work.
> > I'm running Licq 1.0.2 compiled Jan 28 (according to the about
> > screen) which should have KDE support. If I enable docking, the
> > icon will appear on my desktop, not on the panel.
> > Is there anything special I should do to make it work?
and I'm going to assume you are using the licq package that is part of the
official Debian distribution (for sid) - package version # 1.0.2-3
I'm actually downloading this version right now.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD