Re: Licq KDE docking still doesn't work
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Licq KDE docking still doesn't work
- From: William Leese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:45:51 +0100
- Message-id: <01013015455100.01313@yatsu>
- In-reply-to: <20010130153832.A8379@rum>
- References: <20010130153832.A8379@rum>
working here, compiled 27th januari (using potato)
> Just checking here before sending in a bug-report. For me
> the KDE support for Licq still doesn't work.
> I'm running Licq 1.0.2 compiled Jan 28 (according to the about
> screen) which should have KDE support. If I enable docking, the
> icon will appear on my desktop, not on the panel.
> Is there anything special I should do to make it work?