kfilereplace

  I have a "testing" distribution on i386 with KDE 2.0.1 and I've just tried
to install kfilereplace 0.6.0-3 (dpkg-source -x ... and dpkg-buildpackage).
The build is OK, but during the installation I get :

Setting up kfilereplace (0.6.0-3) ...
cannot open dhelp file '/usr/doc/kfilereplace/html/.dhelp': at
/usr/sbin/install-docs line 559.

  So the post-installation script is not completed and the installation
fails. I have dhelp installed (version 0.3.23).
  Any idea ?

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr