Re: Kmail won't send?

    John,

This doesn't sound like a code issue with kmail at all. You just need
to get your settings corrected. Would be happy to help if you wish to
send me private mail. No need to clutter this list. It's pretty simple
to do, and I suppose pretty simple to get confused too :) Been there.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074