header files for qt

ok... just to make sure that folks don't have problems with the .h files
from the tools/ section of QT, I've modified how they are handled..this should
solve the problems that were reported earlier and yet still allow apps that
need those files to compile.  I'm uploading fixed packages to Debian currently
that also contain some upstream fixes for printing and i18n.

I'll get potato packages done soon.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II