Re: kde and debian

I installed kde2 a few days ago and it works very good.

> I installed debian 3 weeks ago and cannot get kde downloaded. I get a
> broken package error message. Without kde linus is useless to me.
> is there any place where I can get this?

ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
http://kde.tdyc.com/debian potato main crypto optional

use both adresses, so you'll find automaticaly the dependencies for kde

> I am using apt-get install task-kde

I used dselect and have chosen the package task-kde
It was installed with all its dependencies.

>  can it be installed without a manual??

off course

good luck
Etienne