Re: Compiling KDE from CVS, but keeping Debianized packages?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Compiling KDE from CVS, but keeping Debianized packages?
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:44:27 -0700
- Message-id: <20010113164427.A519@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <20010113233619.JZFE20132.email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 03:06:57AM +0330
- References: <20010113233619.JZFE20132.email@example.com>
On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 03:06:57AM +0330, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I'm wondering how I can compile KDE from CVS, but keep everything installed as Debian packages? I guess I need to download the source-packages for a lot of the KDE Debian packages, but each KDE CVS module is split into plenty of Debian packages so I'm not quite sure how to approach it.
> Any hints from anyone?
for example. take a look at debian/control...at the top is a line that
starts out as Build-Depends...make sure you have those packages installed.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD