Compiling KDE from CVS, but keeping Debianized packages?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Compiling KDE from CVS, but keeping Debianized packages?
- From: <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 3:06:57 +0330
- Message-id: <20010113233619.JZFE20132.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm wondering how I can compile KDE from CVS, but keep everything installed as Debian packages? I guess I need to download the source-packages for a lot of the KDE Debian packages, but each KDE CVS module is split into plenty of Debian packages so I'm not quite sure how to approach it.
Any hints from anyone?
Thanks in advance,
(PS: Please CC: me on replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list)