Re: KDE 2.1 on potato - liblcms, libmng

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > I finally got around to doing a manual ugrade from 2.0.1 to 2.1
> > and noticed that the only things needing liblcms and libmng are
> > those apps I compiled myself when 2.0.1 was installed... are they
> > history now, and the apps needing them should be recompiled
> > for 2.1?  (the only reason I have them is because KDE depended on them
> > at one time).
>
> libqt should still depend on them.

Hmmm, ok. Qt depends on libmng, and libmng depends on liblcms (although
I had to load up /var/lib/dpkg/status to figure that out).

:/  I have some strangeness happening, aside from manual installations
being a hassle... "dpkg --configure --pending" is complaining about:

cannot open dhelp file '/usr/doc/kfilereplace/html/.dhelp': at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 559.

returning error code 2, then reports later on:

Setting up kfilercplace (0.6.0-0.potato1) ...

the package's status is "iF" (installed, failed configuration).

later,

	Bruce