Re: 2.1 and games

    Ivan,

Using dselect again, I attempted to gain the toys/games back. That resulted
in a large loss of what I had just installed - guess it wasn't a sanitary
idea. Dselect is again downloading all the packages to RE-install. I don't
understand how I am supposed to snag the toys/games for 2.1 - or is this
what you are saying - they are not going to work on 2.1?

tnx and sorry for the abusive ignorance

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074