Re: Quanta and mime types
- To: <email@example.com>
- Cc: Thibaut Cousin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Quanta and mime types
- From: Mariusz Przygodzki <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:52:13 +0100
- Message-id: <01010423521303.25027@dune>
- In-reply-to: <01010411252000.29393@clrpc123>
- References: <01010411252000.29393@clrpc123>
On Thursday 04 January 2001 11:25, Thibaut Cousin wrote:
> I noticed a very annoying thing with Quanta (the one packaged in
> kde.tdyc.com) : because of its associations (mime types), I cannot use my
> bookmarks in Konqueror ! I explain :
> The bookmarks work normally if I launch Konquy first and then go in the
> Bookmarks menu.
> But if I go into the Bookmarks menu throught the K-menu or through the
> right-mouse-button menu on the desktop, Quanta opens with the source code
> of the page instead of Konqueror displaying the page !
I am sorry but I can not reproduce this thing. The debian package of Quanta
does not provide own MimeType in *.desktop file so this is strange a little
bit for me.
The potato version was built by firstname.lastname@example.org but I don't know if he has
added MimeType for Quanta.
Mariusz Przygodzki | Good judgement comes from experience.
email@example.com | Experience comes from bad judgement.
GPG KeyID: 0x42FAD771
GPG Fingerprint: 1990 F07B FFB4 BE0B FF26 10C2 BE2B 965C 42FA D771