Re: Quanta and mime types

On Thursday 04 January 2001 11:25, Thibaut Cousin wrote:
>   I noticed a very annoying thing with Quanta (the one packaged in
> kde.tdyc.com) : because of its associations (mime types), I cannot use my
> bookmarks in Konqueror ! I explain :
>   The bookmarks work normally if I launch Konquy first and then go in the
> Bookmarks menu.
>   But if I go into the Bookmarks menu throught the K-menu or through the
> right-mouse-button menu on the desktop, Quanta opens with the source code
> of the page instead of Konqueror displaying the page !

I am sorry but I can not reproduce this thing. The debian package of Quanta
does not provide own MimeType in *.desktop file so this is strange a little
bit for me.

The potato version was built by rkrusty@tdyc.com but I don't know if he has
added MimeType for Quanta.

Regards,
Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.