kicq available

ok...I finally got some time and patience to take a proper look at kicq...and
I have .deb's.  I found a way around the problems with gcc and the way in
which kicq handles it's build and have produced both potato and unstable
packages for kicq.  They are up on kde.tdyc.com.

now...someone was working on this...(the reason why I got involved even was
due to this person having the problems I mentioned above)...would whoever
it was let me know whether this was for a official package or not...I didn't
see any ITP's for kicq...I'll upload it if there is no other intention to do
so as I'll use it. :)  It looks quite nice so far.

Anyways...the unstable deb is almost done uploading to kde.tdyc.com and the
potato one is building.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II