Re: kaptain

Earl F Hampton wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is actually a bug but...
>
> The examples in kaptain all have #! /opt/kde2/bin/kaptain or
> #!/usr/local/bin/kaptain.

Hmmm. I tried to fix it but building new package fails. :(

dpkg-source: building kaptain in kaptain_0.5-0.potato2.diff.gz
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/arping.kaptn: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/finger.kaptn: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/nslookup.kaptn: binary
file contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/open.kaptn: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/ping.kaptn: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/weblint.kaptn: binary
file contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/whois.kaptn: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to grammars/zangband.kaptn: binary
file contents changed
dpkg-source: building kaptain in kaptain_0.5-0.potato2.dsc
dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source

Any idea how to get rid of this?

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper