Konqueror with Netscape Plugins and SSL Won't Work

Hello,

I just installed KDE 2.01 last night on my 'potato' system from Ivan Moore's site.  I'm having a relatively small problem with Konqueror.  I'm a relative newbie, so please bear with me!  Basically, none of my Netscape plugins are being recognized by Konqueror.  Also, SSL isn't working for me (although I just read on an archive list message that I may just need to install kdelibs3-crypto).  Can anyone help?  Maybe I just didn't pull down all the correct packages?

I really appreciate everyone's help!

Thanks
John