Re: Viewing web page in Konqueror killed KDE session
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Viewing web page in Konqueror killed KDE session
- From: Christian Mayrhuber <Christian.Mayrhuber@gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:10:05 +0100
- Message-id: <00112823100500.00439@byblos>
- In-reply-to: <00112908443300.01165@masher>
- References: <00112908443300.01165@masher>
On Dienstag, 28. November 2000 22:44, Ian Donaldson wrote:
> Going to this web page in Konqueror kills the KDE session and I'm left
> staring at the kdm login screen.
> This behaviour seems to be reproducable, I was thinking it might've
> been an ad on the page, but other Register pages seem to give Konqueror
> no problems.
> Here are the versions of my kde packages:
I cannot certify this, the page renders well and doesn't crash konqueror
2.0-final-5 on my woody system.
If konqueror is stable on most other pages. Probably, you should look at
http://bugs.kde.org and file a bug if "The Register" is not listed.