Re: Viewing web page in Konqueror killed KDE session
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Viewing web page in Konqueror killed KDE session
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:09:16 -0700
- Message-id: <20001128160916.A22672@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <00112823100500.00439@byblos>; from Christian.Mayrhuber@gmx.net on Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:10:05PM +0100
- References: <00112908443300.01165@masher> <00112823100500.00439@byblos>
> I cannot certify this, the page renders well and doesn't crash konqueror
> 2.0-final-5 on my woody system.
there are quite a few diff's between final-5 and final-12/13
> If konqueror is stable on most other pages. Probably, you should look at
> http://bugs.kde.org and file a bug if "The Register" is not listed.
but this is a very good rule of thumb...
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD