Re: Fwd: Re: Problem with KSpread from KDE 2.0 branch
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Problem with KSpread from KDE 2.0 branch
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:01:32 -0700
- Message-id: <20001123050132.A31342@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <00112313535201.31561@hasso>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 01:53:52PM +0200
- References: <00112313535201.31561@hasso>
fyi: package is building...
(along with new kde-i18n-* packages)
On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 01:53:52PM +0200, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> Laurent Montel wrote:
> > for me copy/paste works.
> > What is the problem ?
> I'm very sorry.
> This problem was a problem to happen with a patch of
> Japan KDE Users' Group
> It was a cause that the 487th line of kspread_cell.cc was
> transferred to
> "const char *p=m_strText.utf8();"
> "const char *p=m_strText.latin1();"
> with this patch.
> This problem happens so that this patch is applied in a
> Debian package.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD