Re: kmail sigs
- To: "Debian KDE" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: kmail sigs
- From: Achim Bohnet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:13:31 +0100
- Message-id: <00112222133103.00327@ds10>
- In-reply-to: <00112121140100.16041@twocups>
- References: <00112121140100.16041@twocups>
On Wednesday 22 November 2000 04:14, Bud Rogers wrote:
> I haven't been able to get Kmail to add my signature to outgoing
> emails, either from a file, ie ~/.signature, or from the box in
> settings. Is this a known problem, or do I have something wrong with
> my setup?
Yes, your fault :) Goto: Settings->Configuratoin... select Composer and
enable 'automaticly append signature'.
> KDE2, potato, Kmail 1.1.99.
To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.
You discover truth everytime you use it.