Debian Jr. re-launch

Hello Junior-Users / -Developers,

I would like to re-launch Debian Jr. and take leadership [1] of the
project. This project is not a project which should be in status inactive.

My name is Stefan. I'm not a DD, but I'm a developer. I'm a Debian User
since Woody has been released.

I have started to check the current status of the project and started to
clean-up the wiki pages [2].

I would like to organize the project's related topics in "stages" and
try to use some structures which will help to keep this controlled,
documented and have a good communication.

# Project stage plan

I put some ideas of stages on the wiki page:

 https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJr#Stage_plan

 * Stage 01 - Re-launch Debian Jr.

   Check current status of the projects. Check if there are some people
   which would like to join the party. Clean-up the wiki pages, build
   project documentation.
   Goal: Re-launch Debian Jr. :)

 * Stage 02 - Debian Junior tasks

   Check the debian junior tasks. Clean-up tasks. Fix issues, if required.
   https://blends.debian.org/junior/tasks/
   I've been wondering myself, if tasks grouped by ages would be helpful. I
   may start a dedicated discussion of this topic later. First we should
   clean-up existing tasks.
   Goal: Updated tasks

 * Stage 03 - Live-CD

   I would like to have a Debian Jr. Live-CD and include the Debian Jr.
   into the Debian Installer. This stage depends on Stage 02.
   Also see #825185 [3]
   Goal: Let people use Debian Jr. as easy as possible

 * Stage 04 - Build a Debian Jr. desktop environment

   Setup a easy Desktop environment which can be used by juniors and
   includes in a Live-CD.
   Goal: Well defined Use Interface for kids

# Development

## WWW Browser

Few month back, I did some *very quick* development to build an easy
browser based on webkit2gtk. Maybe it would be nice to build a browser with
a white list of urls which can be used by the users.
Maybe Stage 05?! :)

# Related projects

Synchronize with related projects and teams:

 * https://www.debian.org/blends/
 * https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/
 * https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-desktop/
 * Debian Installer / Live-Team

This was just a small "kick-off" / "Say hello". I need to get familiar with
some Debian process. As soon as I have news, I will keep you up-to-date.

If you have question, ideas, feedback, doubts, feel free to let me know.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/blends/ch07.html#leadership
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJr
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=825185

--