Re: New Debian Jr. metapackages [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: debian-junior_1.22_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable]

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> wrote:

>> I personally would go further, create a Debian Jr Git repository and put
>> the packages under team maintenance.
>
> I absolutely support that. It would certainly make things easier to
> start working on them.

This is my goal also. I am currently (finally) migrating to my official
Debian account so I can create this.

I'll setup a team repo and link to it from alioth project and wiki once
it exists.

I already asked the xpaint maintainer to maintain xpaint under the
Debian Jr umbrella and got a positive response. It seems I have
adopted your outreach technique Andreas. ;-)

--
Per