development interest

Hello there! I'd like to check our Debian JR and help you work on the front and back end by assessing the build and it's application/s and testing it with relatives who can give informational and inspire creative feedback and alterations in the future LIVE versions. I live around poverty in rural east coast america, an area which needs open source education to combat the diseducative system of the local public schools. To be able to offer free classes after school at the local library in the coding and usage of software and other information technologies would starting with the open source platform debian would be a vast improvement in the education of youth in the area for those who are held back not by their intelligence but by the limitations of the bureaucratic system.

Can you mail me a link as to where I can download the ISO? I would also like to join the debian-jr mailing list. Thank you!