Can you afford not to trade?

Title: Can you afford not to trade?

Dear and NOW proficient Binary Options Trader,

Today is the day to benefit from our analysis!

, yesterday we sent you an email about the trend on the USD vs JPY. It was priced at 98.653 and we told you that it would be going up.
Guess what , we were right, and you lost out. The USD vs JPY finished at 98.903!
If you had been amongst the 3,593 people who JUST CLICKED UP, you're investment would have been returned with an additional 80%.
The good news is , you haven't missed out on all of the opportunities yet.

We've spotted another trend on the USD vs JPY which shows that it will continue rising bullishly until the end of the week. Take a look at it below:

usdjpyanalysis.png

Do you want to be left behind again? It's time to act.

Open a position on the USD / JPY with a trusted Broker

Have questions? Want more information? Call us!
We're always available.

(646)-513-4273

Adam Peebles Francis
FOREX Option Analyst