Re: Ping (Was: Introducing DoudouLinux)

Hi,

Although I haven't changed anything in Debian Jr. yet, it's on the road.
We've been working hard during the past weeks in order to have
DoudouLinux running on ARM (Genesi/Efika) and it's now full success even
if not perfect. As a result I had to rethink our lists of packages used
for the live environment and I started to look at Debian Jr. code to see
how to move our package lists to Debian Jr.

I still have to fix several translation issues on ARM but next step in
my development tasks is to switch to Debian Jr. meta-packages. I plan to
introduce *-live packages. Maybe it's better if we discuss my intents on
the list. What is the dead-line for Wheezy?

Kind regards,
JM.