Re: Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 06:13:56PM +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
> > Cool.  You can count on me from the Debian Pure Blends perspective.
>
> Thanks! I was wondering which software is included currently on
> Debian-Jr Pure Blend, so educators and interested parties can start
> evaluating those. Was there some nice pure blend website with such
> information already?

You might easily find it on the Blends entry page:

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/

The most easy way to edit the tasks might be to

    debcheckout --user <our_debian_login> debian-junior

Any DD has commit permissions.  In case something of the syntax in the
tasks files remains unclear the link above also has a link to "A
comprehensive overview is given in the article covering Debian Pure
Blends."

Hope this helps - feel free to ask further questions I'd happily like
to answer

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de