Re: Tasks-Web pages for Debian Junior (Was: Debian-Junior with cdd-dev)

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Ben Armstrong wrote:

Nice!  Except for the incorrect references to debian-science and
debian-med, it looks great. :)

Well, Debian Science is gone and Debian Med will be vanish soon (I just
got this entry of my TODO list added recently and it is not really a big
problem - just a remaining string in the templates for the scripts that
were originally designed for Debian Med by David Paleino (thanks again
David for bringing this up and running).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de