Re: Desktop-profiles and CDD (Was: how create a Debian/junior user session only under Debian/Etch)

On Thu, 22 May 2008 10:36:19 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> As I said: I could definitely provide technical help as I did in the
> Debian Edu project which was welcome by the very strong Debian Edu team
> but I draw a clear line between technical help and strategic development
> of a project.  I'm really convinced that leading more than one project
> is wrong and Debian Med consumes my spare time (not to talk about kind
> of having the leading role in general CDD development).  So I will
> definitely not lead Debian Junior.

Understood.  No, for better or worse I am stuck with the job.  Thanks,
yes I would like your technical help.  If you could do the switch to
cdd-dev and bring things up to date with the current metapackages
(minus the dependencies that have caused the removal of junior-system
and junior-puzzle) I would appreciate it.

> Kind regards and thanks for all your work on this, Ben

Thanks, Andreas.

Ben