Re: how create a Debian/junior user session only under Debian/Etch

I found http://wiki.debian.org/DebianJr/SpecialSession

Is it possible to use a .desktop file in the home user directory ?
In this article, we need to use super-user to write in /usr/share/xsessions/

I think this article is what I search...
If you know other things better, say me.

Bye.
Salokine.