Re: Progress on making xjig more usable, kdialog help needed

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:12:10 -0700
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 06:32:16PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> > On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:56:11 -0300
> > Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> > > Does anyone know why, when I use kdialog, after
> > > the user has made a selection, exiting the dialog box, it appears to
> > > "hang" for a long time when run on a non-KDE desktop?
> >
> > Never mind.  I have a solution for this now.  The wrapper now tests
> > for dcopserver.  If it isn't there, it will start kdeinit.
>
> what's the shape of this? can it be downloaded and tested? where?

Sure.  I have more cosmetic fixes to go into it, but what I have so far
does work and is in the svn repository I linked to here:

http://syn.theti.ca/articles/2007/04/02/launcher-for-xjig-adds-open-dialog-and-file-conversion

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca