Re: A single attractive, functional, desktop for all ages

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Ben Armstrong wrote:

So if you care about XFCE, please submit your ideas/screenshots/configs
for a default XFCE desktop that would include debian-jr material and
appeal to a broad range of ages.

I think I'm actually using the contrary of a useful debian-jr desktop.
I really hate bloated desktops and thus my desktop is nearly empty
except of one tiny stripe of a panel that is hidden of you do not
move the mouse on it.  So well, this does not help.  My son just
uses more or less the default xfce desktop but has change the window
manager theme to something more funny - but nothing that could really
serve as example.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--