Re: [fw] Re: lletters and tux4kids

Rudy Godoy wrote:
> Hi all, I was looking for answers to Kirk's questions, mostly on IRC,
> but no success. I'm forwarding this to the list in order to not get
> stuck on this and look for help on the issues Kirk wants to know, so
> we can finally make this move happen.

I think you need to be speaking to Sam Hart ...  Also, we really should
have a tux4kids-specific list for this discussion, though I have no
problem continuing the discussion here (certainly we could use some
discussion here ... on any topic :) as I think everyone involved is here
already, and it is all of interest to Debian Jr.

> ----- Forwarded message from Kirk Ismay <captain@netidea.com> -----
>
> So your proposing moving the lletters code repository to a svn project
> on tux4kids? I'd be ok with this as long as I can retain commit access.

I doubt if this is a problem, but I don't have administrative rights at
tux4kids to make it happen.  Sam?

> I just checked in a gtk2 port into the lletters project cvs.

Cool!

> My next todo items are:
> * SVG graphics support
> * Better sound support, including mp3 & ogg format (looking for
> suggestions). I was looking at gstreamer, but that might be overkill.
>
> Has tux4kids standardized on an audio library for other projects ?

Not that I know of.

Ben